Guess it's about time.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
3 comments on this thread Subscribe to this thread
Priest

16 posts
9 threads Joined: Mar 2017
05-03-2017, 12:26 PM -
Figured I might as well get this done, rather sooner than later.

So, Priest here. Been around for .. Guess this would be my third era now. Mostly been lurking around in my first era, got more active during the second one and rolled with BSS for a time that lead into AEG in the current era.

Onto the real things.
I am 26, turn 27 this year, I've lived the past year in a small little village in the northern part of Sweden so most of the year it's snow and about -30 celcius.
Most of the week I am in school, working on my grades so I can study further, hopefully in the future becoming a teacher (Not really decided on a topic yet, but history may be my calling.)
In my spare time I enjoy reading, music, cooking, forging, crafting, hunting, fishing and going on hikes.

I've been playing video games since I was maybe 6 or 7 when my parents got their first computer and my father introduced me to this really old game called "Z".
Although these days my focus lies mostly around Overwatch & Rust, I might throw in a few more games into the mix but they're the two big things I play.

My roleplaying experience has been varied and I really got into it when it came to pen & paper rp such as D&D, Mutant etc etc.

I've played alot of world of warcraft and roleplayed there aswell which I found great enjoyment out of for many years and it helped to refine and hone my skills at it.

And well, yeah. That's me in a nutshell. If you've got questions or want to know anything else, just ask.
Disconnect
Donator

108 posts
28 threads Joined: Jan 2017
05-03-2017, 02:39 PM -
Nice to meet ya buddeh! Smile

So, what exactly are you forging & crafting, in your spare time? haha.
Priest

16 posts
9 threads Joined: Mar 2017
05-03-2017, 02:47 PM -
I've forged a couple of smaller things, the school I go to has a forge located nearby which the students are free to use, so it's a learning process but spending a day in a forge is very pleasant, although it's chaos on the hands.

I've got a knife in the making right now, a few more weeks on that and it should be good to go.

And for crafting it is usually with leather, wood or just small plesantries in general.
This post was last modified: 05-03-2017, 03:46 PM by Priest.
Disconnect
Donator

108 posts
28 threads Joined: Jan 2017
05-03-2017, 03:39 PM -
Sounds awesome Smile I'd love to have the access to that stuff.